If you’re like any author, you probably need help getting your book up and going when it’s time for launch. If you’re looking for help with your book here are some of the services I offer:
Beta Reading: FREE
This is a FREE service that I offer and would love to hear from you with your latest book or short story.
Book Reviews for Self Published Authors: FREE
This is another FREE service that I offer. I do not do reviews on this website, but I run them on my blog A Pinch of Faith. You can see a multitude of past reviews that I’ve done there. All of my reviews are done on Saturdays (and are scheduled ahead of time) so if you’re planning a blog tour, please keep that in mind. I will also be more than willing to do giveaways that are sponsored by you, but please note, I will not take on any fees or costs to go along with the giveaway. I also post all of my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads, if the author so wishes.
I do not guarantee a good rating or review. If I find that my review is not going to reveal your book or story in a good light then I will email you first and let you know.
Book Tour/Launch Management: $500
If you’re looking to launch a book but don’t have the time to manage it yourself,
then this is a great way to get a launch going. We will be corresponding in advance back and forth as needed via email. Please contact me as early as possible with these requests. It takes a lot to launch a book.
• One hour consultation before beginning
• Weekly emails and updates
• I will organize and manage your book launch
• Create 5 photos for your tour
• Help you reach out to other bloggers and authors
• Help set up a tour (5 stops max)
• Help come up with early bird ideas
• Create a closed group for participants in the launch/tour
• Set up a Facebook Party for the launch of your book (2 Hours Long)
Bonus Tour Material: $100
• 1 Facebook Cover Photo for your Official Facebook Page, Tour Group and Party
• Twitter Header
• 3 Pinnable Images
• Email Header
If you’re looking to use some of my services, please take a moment to look at these guidelines for each book I work with:
- No cursing, intimate scenes or excessive romance.
- No non-Christian sci-fi, horror, paranormal, crime, erotica, dystopian.
If you would still like to move forward in using my services, please email me at email@example.com with the following things.
- Please list the service in the subject line.
- Title and summary of your book
- Author Name
- Author website and social media
- Word count
- Deadline (if necessary)
- If you’re doing a giveaway, please list what is entailed, when it begins and ends and how winners will be chosen.
Once your email is in my inbox, I will get back to you within two business days and we can go from there.